Family law disputes can be - and often are - emotionally exhausting and legally complicated. Family law cases like a divorce can take a significant amount of time to resolve and could impact your life for years or even decades after the court hands down a judgment.
Having legal counsel you trust can mean the difference between a positive and negative outcome in your family law dispute. At the family law firm of Verner Brumley Mueller Parker PC, we have the experience necessary to help you pursue an optimal outcome in your case.
At Verner Brumley Mueller Parker PC, our family lawyers have experience handling various legal disputes, including:
- Divorce. The emotional and legal aspects of dissolving a marriage can make filing for a divorce daunting. Our lawyers have experience handling high-profile cases and can work with you to ensure you identify and take the best path forward in your divorce. From property division to child custody and beyond, our family law attorneys in Dallas will usher you through the divorce process with a personalized, empathetic approach that realizes and meets your unique needs. Our lawyers can also help you use various forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), such as mediation and collaborative law, to negotiate a more amicable resolution with your soon-to-be-ex.
- Property Division. Property division is often one of the most hotly contested aspects of any divorce, particularly when significant assets such as a business or real estate is at stake. You can trust our lawyers to defend your rights and property throughout your divorce.
- Child Custody and Support. We know that, as a parent, you want the best for your children. So do we. Our attorneys are committed to advocating for your parental rights in and out of court, helping you obtain an equitable timeshare or support arrangement for your child. We'll work tirelessly to ensure your child has the resources established to thrive post-divorce or paternity case.
- Alimony. Whether you're a prospective payor or recipient in an alimony case, our family law lawyers in Dallas can help you achieve your goals. We know just how important achieving a fair alimony arrangement is and will work with you to help ensure you remain financially stable post-divorce.
- Appeals and Modifications. If you believe a court mishandled your case or the circumstances surrounding a legal order have changed substantially since it was issued, our attorneys will help you file for an appeal or modification. We'll collaborate with you to ensure your judgment accurately reflects your situation and is fair to both parties.
- Enforcements. If a party you're engaged in a legal order with fails to hold up their end of the arrangement, we can help. Our lawyers will take the necessary steps to ensure a court upholds the terms of a legal arrangement and you receive the support you deserve.
- Child Relocation. Parents often want to relocate to help their child(ren) thrive, but doing so means getting another parent or the court's approval. Trust our Dallas family lawyers to represent you and establish why relocating suits your child's best interests.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements. A pre or postnuptial agreement can strengthen your bond with your partner and help ensure your marriage remains equitable. We'll help you draft a comprehensive pre or postnup that suits you and your partner's needs.
- Private Adoptions. Many parents who wish to welcome a new family member into their lives do so through private adoption. Our Dallas family law attorneys can help streamline the process, so you welcome your new family members as quickly and easily as possible.
- Father's, Mother's and Grandparent's Rights. Frequently, individuals with a familial connection to an individual engaged in a court case question how that connection may affect their legal dispute. We can help you find out and work towards a positive outcome.
- Protective and Restraining Orders. If you're engaged in a domestic violence dispute, a protective or restraining order can help you stay safe up to and after receiving a judgment from the court. Our attorneys will fiercely represent you, handling the legal burden of your case so you can focus on your health and wellbeing.
Decades of experience allows our firm to provide clients with personalized, boutique services while simultaneously accessing a vast network of helpful resources. The result is a streamlined, client-focused approach to family law that enables us to deliver legal services meticulously tailored to our client's unique needs.
They are some of the most zealous advocates I've ever seen, but careful and methodical.- R.S.
I have had the best experience here and will always highly recommend them to my friends and family.- D.D.
I can’t imagine having gone through this process without you.- J.M.
They have become friends of the family and are very kind and conscientious of the emotional state that the client is going through at the time.- R.M.
The firm recommended we try for a Collaborative divorce, and we did so successfully in about 90 days.- A.S.