Child Support Lawyer in Dallas
Attorneys Helping You Calculate Child Support In Dallas, TX
If you are a parent faced with the very difficult situation of divorce, you have a large burden of determining how to restructure your child’s life. Between living arrangements and finances, every decision is crucial for their future. In these cases, our child support lawyers in Dallas can help. Having an experienced lawyer at your side can make a considerable difference in the outcome.
There are different issues faced and approaches to handling child support. These issues can be complex, nuanced, and tailored to your specific and unique circumstances. To reach the best possible result, it is important to partner with a legal team that can help you arrange support in your best interests.
At Verner Brumley Mueller Parker PC, all our partners are board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and belong to the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists. In practice, this means that every partner has a comprehensive knowledge base from which to draw to resolve these issues in the most efficient and effective way. We will work directly with you to inform you of all options. From there, our attorneys will employ the best method of reaching the most equitable outcome; this may include the enforcement of order through arrears or wage garnishment.
Our team of lawyers is prepared to help you address any support issue. We have helped countless families with child support matters in Dallas, TX, and throughout Texas. We will partner directly with you to understand your goals and help you address them in the best possible way.
Child Support in High-Net-Worth Dallas Families
The two most important things in your life are your family and your finances. During challenges like a separation, divorce, or child custody decision, it is especially important for high-net-worth families to have a lawyer who can aggressively represent them and protect both those you love and your future.
In many cases, the children of high-net-worth couples live a different kind of life than other kids. They sometimes go to more expensive schools, participate in more expensive activities, dress in more expensive clothes, and often travel more frequently than other kids do.
When Would a Parent Seek an Attorney Regarding Child Support?
When a high-net-worth couple divorces, the presumptive child support levels dictated by state guidelines may not be sufficient to cover the expenses associated with the child’s lifestyle. In cases like these, it is possible for the custodial parent’s attorney to seek child support more than the statutory maximum. These are complex cases that require the attention of an experienced child support lawyer who knows how to obtain the support your child needs.
How Can A Child Support Attorney In Dallas Help Me?
A child support attorney can help you by:
- Information: A child support attorney will provide you with important information to be able to thoroughly inform you about your parental rights.
- Estimation: A child support attorney will be able to help you correctly estimate child support, taking into account all factors that may impact child support.
- Evidence: Your lawyer will be able to gather important evidence to help support your case.
- Representation: Your lawyer will be there to represent you in court, with your and your family's best interests in mind.
- Guidance: Your attorney will be by your side to guide and support you through every single step of the process.
- Modification: Your child support attorney will be able to help you modify child support, and will be there to answer any questions that you may have regarding the matter.
Whether you need help setting up child support or modifying it, our child support attorneys in Texas can help you. Contact our child support lawyers in Dallas today to schedule an initial consultation and to learn more about what we can do to help you and your family.
Why Choose Verner Brumley Mueller Parker PC as Your Child Support Lawyer
At Verner Brumley Mueller Parker PC, we have extensive experience in all areas of high-net-worth family law. We have represented parents on both sides of complex child support issues. Whether you are a custodial parent seeking child support outside of the statutory guidelines or a parent who is trying to avoid paying more than is appropriate, we will present the strongest possible argument to support your position.
We closely examine the actual costs associated with raising your child and work with you to develop a fair plan for providing financial support to your child. Our substantial background in these matters has given us a great deal of insight into the most effective strategies for securing a positive outcome on your behalf.
- How Does Texas Pursue Child Support Evaders?
- Some Texas Parents Not Paying Court-Ordered Child Support
- “Deadbeat” Doesn’t Apply to Everyone Who Can’t Pay Child Support
- Understanding Child Support Enforcement in Texas