Family Law Attorney
Our dynamic, fast-growing firm is looking for an attorney to join our high-energy, talented team. Board certification in family law is a plus. Our firm handles the full range of family law cases, from high net worth divorce cases to contested custody cases to pre-marital and post-marital property agreements. We approach our clients' cases with creativity and compassion and take pride in assisting our clients to reach lasting, satisfying solutions to their family law issues. Clients range from C-suite executives to stay-at-home parents, and each person receives the highest level of personal attention from our team.
We are seeking candidates committed to excellence, who will uphold our high standards for impeccable work quality and professionalism. Candidates must have taken and passed the Texas bar exam and must have courtroom experience. If you are eager to hit the ground running and learn quickly in our fast-paced, top-tier family law firm, we want to meet you!
To be discussed and commensurate with experience level
- Draft pleadings, briefs, and other legal documents with a high level of skill and detail
- Counsel clients through the litigation process, including preparing the client to testify at hearings and depositions
- Conduct discovery with efficiency and attention to detail
- Communicate with professionalism, compassion, and persuasion in the courtroom and to clients and opposing attorneys
- Have expertise concerning issues involved in complex property division for high-net-worth individuals
- Exhibit tenacity and willingness to go the distance to deliver results for clients
- JD granted 2021 or earlier
- Licensed by the Texas Bar
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Time Management - Ability to balance several deadlines while providing personalized service and attention to each client
- Intelligence - Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Enthusiasm - Exhibits passion and excitement about delivering results for clients
- Computer skills - proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, and other necessary programs
- Commitment to practicing law at the very highest level of skill and ethics
Resume submissions can be sent to email@example.com.